Home Chalets Bansko Catering Prices Images Weather Travel Reviews Enquire
Prices
What's Included?
Lift Passes, Equipment and Lessons Info
Terms & Conditions

 




Resort Prices:

Main Meal = 6

Snacks = 3

Pizza Slice = 2

Various Salads = 3

Beer = 1.50 / pint

Mulled Wine = 3

Hot Chocolate = 2



Winter 2014/15

Prices and Availability at Chalet Jora & Chalet Mila - Bansko Bulgaria

 

Date Chalet Jora
Fully Catered
Chalet Jora
Part Catered
Chalet Mila
Fully Catered
Arrive Depart
20th Dec
27th Dec
BOOKED BOOKED 325pp - 1 room left
27th Dec
3rd Jan
BOOKED
BOOKED
BOOKED
3rd Jan
10th Jan
25% discount!
195pp
25% discount!175pp BOOKED
10th Jan
17th Jan
30% discount!175pp
30% discount!155pp
30% discount!175pp
17th Jan
24th Jan
15% discount!220pp
15% discount!195pp
15% discount!220pp
24th Jan
31st Jan
BOOKED BOOKED 15% discount!225pp
31st Jan
7th Feb
270pp
240pp
270pp
7th Feb
14th Feb
BOOKED
BOOKED BOOKED
14th Feb
21st Feb
BOOKED
BOOKED
BOOKED
21st Feb
28th Feb
BOOKED BOOKED BOOKED
28th Feb
7th Mar
280pp
250pp
280pp - 6 rooms left
7th Mar
14th Mar
BOOKED
BOOKED
270pp - 6 rooms left
14th Mar
21st Mar
265pp
235pp
265pp
21st Mar
28th Mar
265pp
235pp
265pp
28th Mar
4th Apr
260pp
230pp
BOOKED
4th Apr
11th Apr
250pp
220pp
250pp

 

All prices are per person per week (pp/pw). A deposit of 30% is required on booking and the remaining 70% must be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
*For peak weeks, there is a minimum occupancy of 10 guests at Chalet Jora.*

Guest Comments:

 " Had such a wicked week, the chalet was everything I hoped for, the food was fab and you guys were great hosts!! Plus I finally managed to master boarding (nearly!). Thanks so much xxx" Hannah, Manchester
 
 
 
 "Beautiful chalet and the food exceptional. Thank you to Jay and Laura for making our first ski/board holiday together as a family a truly memorable time" The Willoughby's, London

 

Email: info@skichaletbansko.co.uk

UK Landline: (+44) 0113 815 0708

BG Mobile: (+359) 088 900 2158

 

Useful Links